Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Home Tour - Christmas 2013

Welcome!
 
I’m not going to talk a lot about each picture, so just enjoy the simplicity I used to decorate our home this Christmas.

 
My little angels welcome you.










 
These candles are from my mom.
Maybe not something I’d have bought BUT
Since they were in their home for years,
They are important to me and I think I really like them.


 
Now for some evening twinkle.

 
I wanted more “twinkle” this year and less ornaments.
I really love the warmth of lights at night.
When candles are lit and lights shine, that’s warm and cozy to me.







 
This antler is actually my dads.  It’s not faux, it’s the real thing.
I did put a little gold paint on it for the season.

 
Another antler (unpainted)

 

 
My little angels are waving good-bye from this angle, so I guess that a good-night to you.
Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...